Time to replace a Simmons Beautyrest Mattress.

 Robin writes:

Hello Pete,
My husband and I are ready to purchase a new mattress.  
Our favorite mattress in the house was inherited from our grandmother. 
It was a Simmons Beautyrest Expedition Plush Mattress. It's time to replace it.
We read your blog recommendation for a modern equivalent. 
But before purchasing, I wanted to share some of our needs and see if the equivalent is the best fit.
 
I am 5’4” and 120 pounds.  My husband is 5’10” and weighs 175.  We mostly sleep on our stomach or side.  
I’ve been having issues with pressure points from my hips.  My husband needs firms back support. 
Our bed frame is beautiful but only provides a wood frame around the edges of the mattress and three horizontal wood slats.  
For our current mattress we added a vertical two by four to the center of the frame to provide an extra touch point with the floor.
 
We appreciate your guidance!
Thank you, Robin
 
Hi Robin,
At your sizes, the Wolf Tulah Plush Eurotop Mattress is the perfect choice...providing excellent support and comfort in any sleeping position. This mattress uses the same type of coil system and support as the Simmons Beautyrest. 
The upholstery layers are also similar to those used in that Beautyrest mattress.
 
Click on this link to view specifications and prices:
 






Shipping is Free.
 
Thanks, Pete 
 
A waterproof mattress protector will extend the life of any mattress, keeping it clean and dry.
 
Email: pete.themattressexpert@gmail.com
Voicemail: 856-874-6894
 
Follow us on Facebook 

Comments