I'm a returning, happy mattress customer.

Carole writes: 

Hi Peter,  

I'm a returning, happy mattress customer.  
In early 2016, I took delivery of a Cal King Simmons Beautyrest Black Ava mattress with a 3" latex topper.  
It was so perfect. But when I had to move, less than a year later, I couldn't take a Cal. King set with me.
I gifted that to my daughter and her new husband who is 6' 3", and they still love that set so much!  
That's the good news.  
 
The bad news is I had an accident in late 2016 that resulted in mobility issues.
I now have extreme swelling in both of my legs (lymph nodes missing behind my knees).  
I was gifted a Queen size Beautyrest, Recharge World Class, Keaton Plush Pillow Top Mattress.
I bought a 3" latex topper for only $319, but I haven't been comfortable in the bed since day one.
I don't think the latex topper is sturdy enough to hold my weight up from the mattress.
It started to indent within a few months.
 
In October, 2022, I moved to Washington State, to be close to my daughter and grandbabies.
I need to buy a new mattress set and have it delivered directly to my new studio apartment.  
Budget is a concern, but I also need to be able to sleep as well as I did in the 2016 set I purchased from you.  
I need a heavy duty mattress.  
Thank you in advance for your recommendations,
Thanks, Carole
 
Hi Carole,
I do have a less expensive alternative for you.
The keys to the 2016 mattress were the firm individually pocketed coils and the quality latex topper.
Cheap latex is made in China, where they add clay as a filler...and sold as all natural latex, since clay is a natural material.
But it's the added clay that causes it to break down so quickly.
 
My recommendation is for the Wolf Tulah Mattress...also using a firm individually pocketed coil unit.
Shown here:
 


 
Add to that, a Suite Sleep 3" Pure, Organic Latex Mattress Topper in Extra Soft.
Shown here:
 
Suite Sleep LATEXTOP-2__17542.1554768346
As always, Shipping is Free.
 
Thanks, Pete 
 

You Should Know 
 
Using an old box spring to support any new mattress will cause premature wear and void the manufacturer’s warranty.
 
A waterproof mattress protector will extend the life of a mattress by keeping the upholstery materials clean and dry.
 
Voicemail: 856-874-6894
 
Follow us on Facebook

Comments