A New Mattress for our Suite Sleep Talalay Latex Topper.

Kathy writes: 

Hi Peter,

We have a queen size 3" Soft Suite Sleep Vita Talalay Latex Mattress Topper, that we got from you a couple of years ago to extend the life of our old mattress. I believe we can continue to use this on any mattress.
Our current mattress is no longer viable, so we now need a new one.
I'm 5' 3" tall, 110 lbs, and my husband, 6' tall and 190 lbs. We are both side and back sleepers.
I occasionally sleep on my stomach to relieve my upper back pain issues.
I have scoliosis and my lower back is always in pain.
I homeschool my children, so I sit a lot.
My husband works at a desk with computer all the time. We are in our 30s.
Based on these statistics, which mattress would you recommend, that will last long?
I need to consider budget, but I value durability as well. So, what's the best buy?
Thank you, Kathy
 
Hi Kathy,
That mattress topper is of extremely high quality, that will last for many years.
An individually pocketed coil unit will provide firm contouring support that will maintain the natural alignment of your spine. This type of support is best for relieving chronic back pain.
Since you already have a soft latex topper for surface comfort, your best buy is:
The Wolf Tulah Mattress provides the long lasting support you need, and at a reasonable price.
This mattress qualifies as a "Best Buy"...providing incredible value for the money.
Click on this link to view specifications and pricing:
 


Delivery is Always Free
Online ordering is Easy & Secure
Visa, M/C, Discover, Amex
Or choose 4 Interest Free Bi-Monthly Payments with "afterpay".
 
Thanks, Pete
 
You Should Know 
Using an old box spring to support any new mattress will cause premature wear and void the manufacturer’s warranty.
A waterproof mattress protector will extend the life of a mattress by keeping the upholstery materials clean and dry.
Voicemail: 856-874-6894
Follow us on Facebook

Comments