A mattress that will give me value for my dollar.

William writes: 

Hi Pete,

A mattress that will give me value for my dollar is of utmost importance to me.
I've already wasted too much money on mattresses that don't last, so my funds are running low.
I used to think that the more I spent, the better it must be. I learned, the hard way, that isn't so.
Then I found your blog, where I could have easily learned that lesson. Too late for that, now.
But, it's not too late to ask you for a recommendation.
Lay it on me, brother! I'm 5'10" tall and weigh 175 lbs.
Thanks, William
 
Hi William,
Even back when mattresses were better made, the most expensive ones wore out faster.
It's uniquely, an American consumer problem, due to all of the exaggerations in advertising.
 
Based on your size, the best dollar-for-dollar value is the Wolf Tulah Luxury Plush Eurotop Mattress.
You'll get good support, excellent comfort, and longevity...all at a very reasonable price.
 
Click on this link to view the specifications and pricing for that mattress:
 


FedEx Shipping is Fast & Free
 

Thanks, Pete 
 
A waterproof mattress protector will extend the life of any mattress, keeping it clean and dry.
 
Email: pete.themattressexpert@gmail.com
Voicemail: 856-874-6894
 
Follow us on Facebook 

Comments