A Latex Topper for an Old Sealy Mattress.

Joanne writes: 

Hello Pete,

I’d like to purchase a latex mattress topper and make sure I get the one that is right for me.
I have an older Sealy Venetian latex mattress.   
I expect that sometime in the next couple of years, I’ll be purchasing a good quality mattress from you.  
For now, I’d like to start with the topper.
What information is needed to help me decide which topper will be right for me?
Thank you for your help, Joanne
 
Hi Joanne,
If you’re getting a latex topper for your Venetian, you’ll want to first flip that mattress over to it’s firmer side before adding the topper. In doing so, you’ll experience better support for your new sleeping surface.
The Suite Sleep Vita Talalay Latex Topper is the softest and the highest quality latex available.
Here’s a link to that latex topper.
 
 
Suite Sleep LATEXTOP-2__17542.1554768346
FedEx Shipping is fast & free
 
 
Thanks, Pete 
 

You Should Know 
 
Using an old box spring to support any new mattress will cause premature wear and void the manufacturer’s warranty.
 
A waterproof mattress protector will extend the life of a mattress by keeping the upholstery materials clean and dry.
 
Voicemail: 856-874-6894
 
Follow us on Facebook

Comments