My daughter needs a new mattress.

Nick writes: 

Hi Pete

I usually consult with you when ordering mattresses and have ordered from your site before.  
My daughter 5’3”. slim needs a new mattress. The one she has is caving in. 
I am looking at Wolf. Which one do you suggest?
Thanks, Nick
 
Hi Nick,
Welcome back.
We have a couple of new mattresses from Wolf that are ideal for your daughter’s size.
The one I like best is the Wolf Tulah Luxury Plush Eurotop Mattress.
It provides excellent, long-lasting support and comfort. 
Our grandson is growing up on this mattress.
Shown here:
 


 
FedEx Shipping is Fast & Free
 
Thanks, Pete 
 
A waterproof mattress protector will extend the life of any mattress, keeping it clean and dry.https://www.themattressexpert.com/store/p169/Organic_Cotton_Waterproof_Mattress_Protector.html#/

 
Email: pete.themattressexpert@gmail.com
Voicemail: 856-874-6894
 
Follow us on Facebook 
Thanks, Pete 

Comments