Wolf Tulah Luxury Plush Eurotop Mattress. Best Value on the Market.

Hilda writes: 

Hi Pete,

I was referred to you by a friend who has the Wolf Tulah Luxury Plush Eurotop Mattress.
I was able to try it the last time we visited them. If feels fabulous.
And, I was amazed by how little it costs. 
Can you send me the link so that I can place my order?
Thanks, Hilda


Hi Hilda,
I'm glad you liked it. Thank your friend for me.
It truly is one of the, if not THEE, Best Value Mattress on the market.
The firm, contouring support of the individually pocketed coils maintain the natural alignment of the body and spine, which is the key to relieving Chronic Back Pain.
The upholstery is nice and comfortable, without being too soft.
And, the upholstery layers are CertiPur Certified Safe...NO Chemical Off Gassing.
Here's the link to that mattress:

Delivery is Fast and Free.
Thanks, Pete 
A waterproof mattress protector will extend the life of any mattress, keeping it clean and dry.
Email: pete.themattressexpert@gmail.com
Voicemail: 856-874-6894
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter

Comments