Suite Sleep Organic, Pure Latex Mattress Topper.

Jordan writes: 

Hi Pete,

I wrote to you less than a year ago about needing to soften the mattress I have.
You recommended the Suite Sleep Organic, Pure Latex Mattress Topper.
I'm sorry to say that I outsmarted myself by opting for a less expensive latex topper I found on Amazon.
Now, the topper I bought from them has a deep body impression in it.
And, the people I bought it from won't even talk to me about it.
Even though you warned me about cheap latex from China, I figured it was just salesman's BS.
Replacing this topper with the same one will cost me more than if I had purchased the Suite Sleep.
I made a mistake. I admit that. But, I'm not stupid enough to repeat it.
My question is, "Which Suite Sleep Latex Topper do I buy?".
I need it in a king size. Which one would be the softest?
Thanks, Jordan
Hi Jordan,
Don't feel bad. It's a common mistake. Money is tight for many, so you shopped for a bargain.
My grandfather and father were instrumental in impressing upon me the long term value of quality.
This is why we carry what we carry. Quality is far less expensive on a long term basis.
There are two latex toppers from Suite Sleep to consider.
The Vita Talalay is the softest of toppers using the Talalay process.
The 3" Soft Organic Dunlop is equally as comfortable and even a bit more durable...my best recommendation.
Click on this link to view those latex toppers from Suite Sleep.



FedEx shipping is Free
Thanks, Pete 
A waterproof mattress protector will extend the life of any mattress, keeping it clean and dry.
Email: pete.themattressexpert@gmail.com
Voicemail: 856-874-6894
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter

Comments