Replacing an old Sealy Posturepedic Mattress.

Annette writes: 

Hi Pete,

I'm in need of replacing an old Sealy Posturepedic Mattress.
It gave firm support and was plush on top.
We've had it a long time, but now it's pretty well shot.
Before finding your blog, I went to a local store to shop. 
They tried selling me another Sealy mattress.
Thank goodness I decided to do some research, where I found you.
It's clear to me, now, that I was being lied to.
Is your Wolf Tulah Luxury Plush Eurotop Mattress the right choice.
It seems so. I just want to confirm that with you before placing my order.
Thanks, Annette
Hi Annette,
Yes, you were lied to.
Yes, the Wolf Tulah Luxury Plush Eurotop Mattress is a closer match to your old Sealy Posturepedic mattress.
Now owned by Tempurpedic, today's Sealy Mattresses are designed to need frequent replacing thanks to the 
poor-quality upholstery materials they are now using. Sealy is no longer quality conscious. 
You'll be very pleased with the support, comfort and longevity this Wolf Mattress provides.
Thank you for taking the time to peruse my blog posts.
Click on this link to view specifications and prices.



Delivery is FAST & FREE
Thanks, Pete 
A waterproof mattress protector will extend the life of any mattress, keeping it clean and dry.
Email: pete.themattressexpert@gmail.com
Voicemail: 856-874-6894
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter

Comments