My wife and I have a memory foam mattress that is causing back pain.

Dan writes: 

Hi Pete,

My wife and I have a memory foam mattress that is causing back pain.
My wife likes soft, but the disc problems in my back need firm.
What do we get that will relieve my back pain and make my wife comfortable?
I'm 6' 1" @ 195 lbs. My wife is 5' 4" and about 135 lbs.
This mattress also has a horrible smell that I'd like to avoid with whatever you recommend!
Thanks, Dan
Hi Dan,
It's not about the degree of softness that will relieve your back pain.
It's about getting the proper support.
With the proper support, you can have what you need and what your wife wants.
The Wolf Tulah Luxury Plush Eurotop Mattress is my recommendation for you and your wife.
Shown Here:

The individually pocketed coils provide firm contouring support that maintains the natural alignment of your spine.
THIS is what will relieve your back pain.
The upholstery is CertiPur Certified Safe, so there's NO off gassing.
It's plenty comfy without being too soft.
Delivery is Fast and Free
Thanks, Pete 
A waterproof mattress protector will extend the life of any mattress, keeping it clean and dry.
Email: pete.themattressexpert@gmail.com
Voicemail: 856-874-6894
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter

Comments