I’m looking for a supportive and comfortable mattress under $1000.

Guy writes:

Hello Pete, 

I’m looking for a supportive and comfortable mattress. 
My wife has issues with different parts of body pain. 
I would appreciate it if you could suggest me as to what kind and brand and where I could get it. 
Is under $1000 doable?
Thank you so much, Guy

Hi Guy,
The Wolf Tulah Luxury Plush Eurotop Mattress is a very good quality mattress, and quite comfortable.
The individually pocketed coil maintains proper spinal alignment and relieves chronic back pain.
Click on this link to view specifications and prices.
You can order one through that link.





FedEx Shipping is Fast and Free
Thanks, Pete 
A waterproof mattress protector will extend the life of any mattress, keeping it clean and dry.
Email: pete.themattressexpert@gmail.com
Voicemail: 856-874-6894
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter

Comments