We have a Sleep Number Mattress, a truly regretful purchase.

Don writes: 

Hi Pete,

I am certain that this is not the first time you have received this complaint and request for best path forward. 
We have a Sleep Number Mattress, a truly regretful purchase. 
My wife and I both hate it. We feel we were victims of the marketing and hype.
I have spent many nights traveling and always attempt to get into a Westin hotel for the ‘Heavenly Bed’ experience and the beautiful uninterrupted night's sleep I get there..
What do you recommend ?
I sleep predominantly on my left side, but am a restless sleeper. 
I am subject to back and hip pain from this mattress, as is my wife. 
My wife and I like a firm but soft mattress for our sleeping experience.
Should we purchase the Natura of Canada Greenspring Liberta Ultra Plush Mattress for the absolutely best sleeping experience? 
Or is there another suggested path forward?
All the Best, Don
Hi Don,
The Westin Heavenly Bed is a Simmons Beautyrest.
However, Simmons has been sold to investors.
The quality is not what it was.
What makes that mattress so supportive and comfortable is the individually pocketed coil system, which contours to the shape of the body and maintains the natural alignment of the spine.
Older models were upholstered with polyurethane foams.
Today, it’s memory foam.
Memory foam is specifically designed to cause a mattress to need frequent replacing, as well as off gassing the toxic chemicals from which memory foam is made. It’s the worst upholstery material ever invented.
The key, for you, is in getting a mattress with that coil system and NO Memory Foam.
The Natura of Canada Greenspring is the best we carry, upholstered with Talalay Latex.
Their ultra plush model is the most comfortable of them…and what my wife and I sleep on at home.
Click on this link to view specifications and prices.
Another excellent option is The Williams Mattress Co. models, with the Bristol being the most comfortable.
Also using an individually pocketed coil and Organic Latex Upholstery....NO Memory Foam.
Here is a link to that line of mattresses:


These mattresses come with white glove delivery.
Delivery includes setup in your bedroom and removal of all packaging materials.
Delivery is free 
Thanks, Pete 
A waterproof mattress protector will extend the life of any mattress, keeping it clean and dry.
Email: pete.themattressexpert@gmail.com
Voicemail: 856-874-6894
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter

Comments