A Mattress for a 240 lb. person with allergies and asthma.

 Jim writes:

Hi Pete,
I would really appreciate some mattress advice.  I weigh 240lbs and have allergies and asthma.  
I like to fall asleep on my side, but always end up on my back.  
Could you recommend some mattresses that will support my weight and has hypoallergenic qualities? 
I have tried several bed-in-a-box brands without success.  
I have also tried a Stearns and Foster mattress, and it is awful.  
I went with medium firm and it is too soft.  
Thank youJim
Hi Jim,
It's not about too firm or too soft when you're buying mattresses upholstered with memory foam.
It's all about the quality of the components...quality that is lacking in what you've purchased thus far.
The mattress my wife and I sleep on is more than 9 years old and still in like new condition.
We each weigh more than 200 lbs.
The Natura of Canada Greenspring Mattresses are upholstered with Natural Talalay Latex.
Latex is and has been the highest quality upholstery material for the last 100 years.
My wife and I sleep on the Ultra Plush model, which is perfectly comfortable and not too soft.
Click on this link to view specifications and prices.
You can order securely online.

White Glove Delivery is Free
Nothing toxic. Hypoallergenic. No chemical off gassing.
Thanks, Pete 
A waterproof mattress protector will extend the life of any mattress, keeping it clean and dry.
Email: pete.themattressexpert@gmail.com
Voicemail: 856-874-6894
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter

Comments