My new mattress is a bit too firm for my back and I'm having neck pain.

Kurt writes: 

Hi Pete,

I received my new mattress.
It feels a bit too firm for my back, and I'm having neck pain.
What do I do now?
Thanks, Kurt 
Hi Kurt,
It sounds like it’s time to soften the surface.
Here’s a link to our Toppers page.
 Sleep & Beyond My Woolly Latex Mattress Topper


Suite Sleep Talalay Latex Topper


Magniflex MagniCool 3D Mattress Topper
 




The Suite Sleep Vita Talalay is the softest. 
The Magniflex Toppers provide a unique cradling feel, but not really soft.
The Sleep & Beyond Wooly Latex Topper falls in between the other two, in terms of softness.
Neck pain is better addressed with a pillow.
These, from PureBliss, are the ones we use at home…comfortable and long lasting.

Shipping is Free.
Thanks, Pete 
A waterproof mattress protector will extend the life of any mattress, keeping it clean and dry.
Email: pete.themattressexpert@gmail.com
Voicemail: 856-874-6894
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter

Comments