Mattresses with White Glove Delivery.

Lilith writes:

Hi Pete,
I’m looking for a recommendation for mattresses that come with White Glove Delivery.
I’m an elderly woman and I don’t have anyone to help me with a UPS delivery.
I don’t want a cheap mattress that needs to be replaced anytime soon.
Been there, done that. Cheap mattresses are way too expensive if you have to buy one every couple of years.
I’m not a small woman, but not overly heavy either. 
(That’s all I’m saying about that! LOL!)
I’ve been reading your blog posts, so I know you carry quality products.
It’s the delivery that most concerns me.
Thanks, Lilith 
Hi Lilith,
That’s a very old name…Lilith. 
You’re right. We do carry high-quality products.
And we have two mattress brands that come with White Glove Delivery.
Natura of Canada Greenspring and Williams Mattress Co.
Both are similarly made, using an individually pocketed coil for contouring support, which maintains proper spinal alignment, and upholstered with Latex Foam for long-lasting comfort.
The difference is that the Williams Mattresses are Organic.
The Natura Mattresses, while using natural materials, are not organic.
Frankly, you can’t go wrong with either of them.
Click on each of these links to view those lines of mattresses.
The Williams Co. Mattresses 



The Natura of Canada Greenspring Mattresses 
You’ll find a choice of comfort in each.
The Williams Mattresses ship faster.
White Glove Delivery is Free.
Thanks, Pete 
Never:
Use an old box spring/foundation with any new mattress. 
Doing so voids the warranty of the mattress.
Always:
Use a waterproof mattress protector. 
Your new mattress will last longer if kept clean and dry.
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter 
Email: pete.themattressexpert@gmail.com
Voicemail: 856-874-6894

Comments