I'm looking for a high-quality latex mattress topper.

Kathleen writes: 

Hi Pete,

I'm looking for a high-quality latex mattress topper. 
I'm looking for a 3" soft and would prefer one with no synthetics in it. 
I'm 64" and 120 pounds and need relief for my hip. 
Thank you, Kathleen
Good Morning Kathleen,
The Suite Sleep Pure, 100% All-Natural, Vita Talalay Latex Topper is the highest quality available anywhere, and the most comfortable.
Here's a link to the Suite Sleep Vita Talalay Latex Mattress Topper:

FedEx Shipping is Fast and Free...anywhere within the Continental US 
Thanks, Pete 
A waterproof mattress protector will extend the life of any mattress, keeping it clean and dry.
Email: pete.themattressexpert@gmail.com
Voicemail: 856-874-6894
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter

Comments