A Mattress for a Stomach Sleeper without Sweating.

Jim writes: 

Hi Pete,

I sleep on my stomach and often sweat.
I recently stayed at a Motel 6. I slept great and didn't sweat at all.
The mattress was a Simmons Beautyrest Hospitality, but I'm not sure which model.
I went online to see what I could find, but just got confused.
Then I saw you and thought I'd ask you what mattress I should buy. 
I want to start sleeping at home without sweating.
Thank you for your help, Jim 
Hi Jim,
Most of today’s mattresses are upholstered with memory foam, which is a temperature-sensitive item. It reacts to your body heat, absorbs it, and reflects that heat back to you. Everything Simmons makes today, uses that upholstery.
Your hotel model would have been older, when they didn’t use memory foam.
What makes a Simmons Beautyrest so comfortable, is the individually pocketed coils.
Fortunately, that type of coil system is widely available.
As a stomach sleeper, you’ll want something on the firmer side without memory foam.
This Thomasville Mattress has everything you want and has no memory foam.
Click on this link to view that mattress.

This would be the closest to that hotel mattress, using the same coil system.
I recommend using a Sleep & Beyond Waterproof Mattress Protector.
This organic cotton model is what we use at home.

Shipping is Free 
Thanks, Pete 
A waterproof mattress protector will extend the life of any mattress, keeping it clean and dry.
Email: pete.themattressexpert@gmail.com
Voicemail: 856-874-6894
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter

Comments