A firm mattress for my 62 year old husband.

Sydney writes: 

Hi Pete,

Looking for a firm mattress for my 62 year old husband. 
He has body aches as he’s a tennis pro, but I bought my last mattress from you and trust your advice.
Thanks, Sydney
Hi Sydney,
I recommend choosing from one of these 4.

All of them are firm...providing proper spinal alignment.
Due to the high quality of the components and the high resiliency of the upholstery materials, they are all firmer than they sound.
My wife and I have the ultra plush model, and even that wasn’t soft enough for my wife’s sensitive hip.
The ‘firm’ model is downright hard.
These mattresses come with white glove delivery, which includes setup in your bedroom and removal of all packaging materials.
Delivery is free 
Thanks, Pete 
A waterproof mattress protector will extend the life of any mattress, keeping it clean and dry.
Email: pete.themattressexpert@gmail.com
Voicemail: 856-874-6894
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter

Comments