Westin Heavenly Bed Mattress.

Carol writes: 



Hi Pete,

I just had the best night's sleep I've had in years on the Westin Heavenly Bed Mattress at a hotel in Aspen.  

The manager was nice enough to tell me the brand; which brought me to you.

I have a queen adjustable bed base, which I love, and a fairly new mattress that I have never liked

It appears, from the Westin site that the Heavenly bed set comes with a mattress and box spring, which I don't need.  

And, I'm not even sure the mattress would 'work' with my adjustable bed base.  

It also appears that Simmons makes the Heavenly bed mattress for Westin.  

Is there a similar Simmons Beautyrest model mattress that would translate well for the Heavenly bed mattress, where I wouldn't need to purchase a box spring, and which would work with my bed base? 

Thanks, Carol

Hi Carol,
Hotel grade mattresses are not available in retail stores.
If not purchased from the hotel, directly, then from Simmons Hospitality Division.
Here’s the link.
They all work with an adjustable bed base.
Thanks, Pete 
A waterproof mattress protector will extend the life of any mattress, keeping it clean and dry.
Email: pete.themattressexpert@gmail.com
Voicemail: 856-874-6894
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter

Comments