We are looking to replace the latex topper on our Dux Mattress.

 Michael writes:

Hi Pete,
I happened across your website and found the information direct and compelling. 
We currently own a base model Dux with their “Xupport” mattress topper (also base). 
The mattress cost us $6,500 (plus tax) which we purchased and began using at the beginning of 2018. 
We are looking to replace the latex topper on our Dux Mattress. (Dux wants over $2,000). 
First, I’m curious as to your opinion of Dux beds in general and second, we are looking for a new topper.
I have some nerve issues in my arm and hand that affect my sleep. 
I never can never seem to find a comfortable position for long enough before I need to shift around. 
I’m 62 years old, 5’-11” and weigh 195 lbs. I’m reasonably fit. 
I’ve reviewed the material on your website and I’m not sure which product would be best for me.
Any assistance in this matter would be greatly appreciated!
Best, Michael
Hi Michael,
My opinion of Dux is that it’s overpriced.
Otherwise, I’ve never heard a Dux owner complain about them.
The Suite Sleep 3” Soft Pure Vita Talalay Latex Mattress Topper is the highest quality latex available and is the one that all of my Dux owners get when it’s time to replace their latex topper.
My wife and I sleep on that same topper…have for many years.
It does a great job of relieving pressure point pain.
Here’s a link to that product:

FedEx shipping is fast and free
Thanks, Pete 
A waterproof mattress protector will extend the life of any mattress, keeping it clean and dry.
Email: pete.themattressexpert@gmail.com
Voicemail: 856-874-6894
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter

Comments