The pain in my back is killing me on a Simmons Beautyrest Plush Mattress.

 Pete writes:

Help, Pete!
We purchased a Simmons Beautyrest Plush Mattress a couple of years ago.
The pain in my back is killing me. I had an MRI done and I have mild disc bulging.
Also, I have had mild scoliosis since I was a child. 
Recently, we went on vacation and slept like a baby and with no pain. 
That told me that the problem is my mattress. The hotel mattress was firmer.
I don't want to make the same mistake I made two years ago.
Thanks for any recommendations, Pete
 
Hi Pete,
The mistake was the "Plush Beautyrest".
If you do some online research, you'll find that the reviews for Simmons Beautyrest are horrible. 
Their Plush and Pillowtop models are chiefly responsible for their bad reviews.
Even the firmer Beautyrest models, which use a heavier gauge wire, are upholstered with memory foam.
And, the steel used to make the coils is raw steel...not tempered for durability.
It's time you stopped fooling around with name brands that have betrayed the trust placed in them.
Natura of Canada Greenspring Mattresses, also uses an individually pocketed coil support unit.
The coil count is higher.
The steel, from which the coils are made, is double-tempered.
The upholstery is Natural Talalaly Latex...and they contain NO Memory Foam.
The quality is extremely high...providing excellent support, comfort, and longevity.
You can order yours, online.
The Ultra Plush is the most comfortable of their 4 models. It's what we sleep on, at home.
Click on this link to view that line of mattresses:
Click on each model to view specifications and prices:

These mattresses come with White Glove Delivery.
Delivery includes set-up in your bedroom and removal of all packing materials.
Delivery is Free throughout the US & Canada
Thanks, Pete 
A waterproof mattress protector will extend the life of any mattress, keeping it clean and dry.
Email: pete.themattressexpert@gmail.com
Voicemail: 856-874-6894
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter

Comments