My wife's and my back and body pain have really improved since getting our new mattress.

Chris writes:

 Hi Pete,

Thanks so much for your input on your blog. It’s very insightful. 
My wife's and my back and body pain have really improved since getting our new mattress. 
I was sharing our experience with some friends.
They wanted to know if this mattress was still available to order. 
I tried browsing your site as well as Wolf’s site and can’t seem to find it. 
Please advise if it’s available or what the equivalent is if not. 
Thanks so much!
Only the best, 
Chris
Hi Chris,
I’m sorry to say, the Wolf Two-Sided Mattress has been discontinued.
The components that are instrumental in relieving your pain can be had with these mattresses, as well.
The Wolf Tulah Mattress:

The Natura of Canada Greenspring Ultra Plush Mattress:https://themattressexpert.com/liberty-ultra-plush/

My wife and I have the Natura mattress.
Shipping is Free for both.
Thanks, Pete 
A waterproof mattress protector will extend the life of any mattress, keeping it clean and dry.
Email: pete.themattressexpert@gmail.com
Voicemail: 856-874-6894
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter

Comments