A new mattress for scoliosis and degenerative disc disease.

Greg writes: 

Hello Pete,

I was hoping you can help me with finding a new mattress. 
Three years ago, I bought a new mattress at an outlet store that became too soft within a month. 
I have developed scoliosis, from a previous back injury, with extensive degenerative disc disease.
Usually, I am a side sleeper. But I’m trying to sleep more on my back as it results in less pain on waking.
I was looking at your site and noting the links to Wolf mattress are no longer functioning.
Is there another mattress you can recommend for a 63 year old 5’10” 185 pound guy.I hate memory foam.I’m looking for a mattress that will last a long time.Your assistance would be welcome.
Sincerely, Greg
Hi Greg,
I, too, have a very bad back. The mattress we have at home allows me to sleep and wake without back pain. This has been so for the 9 years we’ve had this mattress.
And after all that time, our mattress is still in like new condition…with each of weighing more than 200 lbs.
We added a softer topper to ours, to accommodate my wife’s sensitive hip.
I was perfectly fine with it, without the topper. You should be, too.
Here’s the link you’ll need to view the specifications and prices for: 
The Natura of Canada Greenspring Ultra Plush Mattress.
https://www.themattressexpert.com/natura_mattresses.html#/

Despite the firmness designation of "Ultra Plush", it is in no way, too soft..
The Natura Mattress comes with White Glove Delivery 
Delivery is free 
Thanks, Pete 
A waterproof mattress protector will extend the life of any mattress, keeping it clean and dry.
https://www.themattressexpert.com/protectors_and_encasements.html#/

Email: pete.themattressexpert@gmail.com
Voicemail: 856-874-6894
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter

Comments