I am a heavy guy in need of a new mattress.

Greg writes: 

Hi Pete,

I am a heavy guy in need of a new mattress. I weigh around 250 and I am 5'10".  
I need a suggestion for a firm, preferably double-sided, mattress that will last.  
I am not a fan of the memory foam mattresses. Within an hour or so I am basically sleeping in a foxhole.
What do you suggest?
Regards, Greg 
Hi Greg,
We do carry a couple of two-sided mattresses in Firm that have no memory foam in them. 
The Wolf Brolynn and Brandy-Lynn Old Fashioned Two-Sided Mattresses.
Click on this link to view them, their specifications, and prices.

These mattresses ship via UPS and arrive quickly.
Our best/most durable mattresses are the Natura of Canada Greenspring.
They are one-sided but wear extremely well.
My wife and I have the ultra plush model, which is not too soft.
We, each, weigh more than 200 lbs.
Our mattress is nearly 9 years old and still in like new condition.
Due to the extremely high quality of the components, they are all firmer than they sound.
Click on this link to view that line of mattresses.

These mattresses come with white glove delivery and take about a month, or so, to arrive.
Either way, delivery is free.
Thanks, Pete 
A waterproof mattress protector will extend the life of any mattress, keeping it clean and dry.
Email: pete.themattressexpert@gmail.com
Voicemail: 856-874-6894
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter

Comments