A Latex Topper for a firm Sealy Posturepedic Mattress.

Frank writes: 



Hi Pete,

I replaced my plush mattress with a firm Sealy Posturepedic Mattress.
The old mattress never gave me any problems but shortly after getting the new one I started experiencing shoulder, upper back, and neck pain.
I generally sleep on my stomach and side, but have taken to sleeping on my back too due to discomfort.
I added a 2"memory foam topper in attempt to soften the mattress but it doesn't seem to help. 
I sink through it. I'm 6'1" 190 lbs. and too young to be waking up in so much pain. 
Can you recommend a latex topper--thickness, density, and material--that might help?
Thanks, Frank
Hi Frank,
Your old mattress didn't have memory foam in it, which is why it held up so well.
A latex topper will insulate you from the memory foam and provide a nice comfortable sleeping surface.
The Suite Sleep Organic 2" Soft Latex Topper will be all your need.
It will last you for many years.
Click on this link to view that product.




Shipping is free 
Thanks, Pete 
A waterproof mattress protector will extend the life of any mattress, keeping it clean and dry.
Email: pete.themattressexpert@gmail.com
Voicemail: 856-874-6894
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter

Comments