What mattress do you recommend for me? 350 lbs. with back issues.

Mike writes: 

Hi Pete, 

I am 50 years old, 6 ft tall, and weigh around 350 lbs.
I have back issues and have a very hard time sleeping. 
I currently own a pillow top mattress, which is sagging. 
I have read some of your reviews. What mattress do you recommend for me? 
I loved the softness of the pillowtop mattress, but need one that will wear better.
I appreciate your advice, Mike
Hi Mike,
My recommendation comes in two parts.
1) A mattress that provides long lasting support.
2) A mattress topper that provides long lasting comfort.
In doing it this way, you can replace the topper as needed without having to buy a new mattress. 
This sleep system combination providing excellent support comfort and longevity.
All in all, a lot less expensive than having to replace a mattress frequently.
The mattress I’m recommending for you is the Natura of Canada Greenspring Firm.
Click on this link to view specifications and prices.

Add to that, the Suite Sleep Organic Latex Topper, 3” Medium Soft.
Shown here:

The mattress comes with white glove delivery.
Delivery includes setup in your bedroom and removal of all packaging materials.
The latex topper ships via FedEx.
Delivery is free
Thanks, Pete 
A waterproof mattress protector will extend the life of any mattress, keeping it clean and dry.
Email: pete.themattressexpert@gmail.com
Voicemail: 856-874-6894
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter

Comments