Natura of Canada Greenspring Ultra Plush is the best mattress I’ve ever had!

Melissa writes:



Hi Pete,

I just want to say our Natura of Canada Greenspring Ultra Plush is the best mattress I’ve ever had! 
Thank you for recommending this to us! 

Only question I have is, "Do you turn it on a regular basis?". 
We haven’t, yet, but want it to last a LONG time. 
Thanks!
Melissa 
Hi Melissa,
I’m delighted to hear that you’re so pleased, but not surprised.
My wife and I sleep on that very same mattress.
To optimize the longevity of any mattress:
Rotate once a month for the first year...once every 3 months thereafter.
We rotate ours religiously, which is why it's still in like new condition after 9 years.
Thanks, Pete 
A waterproof mattress protector will extend the life of any mattress, keeping it clean and dry.
Email: pete.themattressexpert@gmail.com
Voicemail: 856-874-6894
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter

Comments