I would like to replace our 18 year old Sealy Posturepedic Ultra Plush Mattress.

Veronica writes: 

Hi Pete,

I found your website with a google search and have been reading up on mattress selection.  
My husband and I would like to replace our current Sealy Posturepedic Ultra Plush Mattress. 
It is now about 18 years old.  
What do you recommend?  
My husband is 6’4” and weighs 180 and I’m 5’4” and weigh 135.  
I sleep on my side and even though he starts on his side also, he ends up on his back or stomach a lot.  
There are so many choices out there and it’s a big investment and could use some guidance.  
Thank you for any help you can offer.
Veronica
Good Morning Veronica,
Now that Sealy is owned by Tempur-Pedic, there isn't a suitable replacement from Sealy.
Since you both are so slender, there’s no need to buy an expensive mattress.
The Wolf Tulah Luxury Plush Eurotop Mattress is my recommendation.
Several of my family members are sleeping on this mattress.
It provides excellent support, comfort and longevity.
Click on this link to view specifications and prices.

UPS shipping is free
Thanks, Pete 
A waterproof mattress protector will extend the life of any mattress, keeping it clean and dry.
Email: pete.themattressexpert@gmail.com
Voicemail: 856-874-6894
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter

Comments