An adjustable bed base for a Sealy Posturepedic Cotillion Mattress.

 For the past 13 years, I’ve slept on a Sealy Posturepedic Cotillion Mattress which I find comfortable. 

However, I would like to use an adjustable bed base, which I believe is not compatible to this mattress. 
I’ve heard that Talalay latex rubber mattresses are extremely comfortable. 
How does the Talalay mattress compare to the Cotillion. 
Do you think I would like it and do you sell any of these?
How do you know that your mattress won’t work with an adjustable bed base?
I’m assuming it won’t because it has coils.
That could be a wrong assumption.
All of today’s coiled mattresses will work with and adjustable base.
What prevented old mattresses from working is the rigid edge support.
I doubt that yours is that old.
Lift the mattress at the foot.
If it lifts stiffly, with the mattress remaining straight, then it won’t.
If the mattress bends when you lift it, then it will.
Thanks Pete! 
Here's a link to The Magniflex Adjustable Bed Bases:





Shipping is Free.
********************
Thanks, Pete 
A waterproof mattress protector will extend the life of any mattress, keeping it clean and dry.
Email: pete.themattressexpert@gmail.com
Voicemail: 856-874-6894
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter

Comments