A replacement for a 20 yrs. old flippable latex mattress.

Joe writes: 

Hi Pete:

I need a replacement, in queen size, for a 20 yrs old flippable latex mattress. 
I flip it every six to eight weeks and would like a similar that I can flip. They just last longer.
About me:
I am 61 and rotate from being a back  to a side sleeper...about 220 lbs...seeking a medium firmness level.
I am interested in latex but I am reading that because they're so heavy you really can't flip them easily.
So what would you suggest for a mattress which I can get at least 10-15 years out of, if you take good care of it? I live in Canada.
Thanks, Joe 
Good Morning Joe,
I have 3 types of mattresses for you…all made by Natura of Canada.
All Latex…Talalay Latex top with Dunlop Latex core
Talalay Latex top with a poly foam core…not as heavy as all latex.
Talalay Latex top with individually pocketed coils for support.
For a man your age and size, I recommend the last one, the Natura Greenspring.
The pocketed coils provide pushback support against the spine…something an aging back responds to well…support not available with any all foam mattress.
The Natura Greenspring Ultra Plush is the most comfortable without being too soft.
It’s what we sleep on at home. We are, each, in excess of 200 lbs. 
our mattress is now 9 years old and still in like new condition.
However, the choice is yours.
Everyone of these mattresses are the highest quality in each of their types.
Delivery is free throughout Canada and we don’t charge your sales tax.
Here’s a link to those 3 lines of Natura mattresses.


Thanks, Pete 
A waterproof mattress protector will extend the life of any mattress, keeping it clean and dry.
Email: pete.themattressexpert@gmail.com
Voicemail: 856-874-6894
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter

Comments