A few questions about Natura of Canada Greenspring Mattresses.

Paul writes: 



Hi Pete,

I've been doing some research, leading me to a few questions about Natura of Canada Greenspring Mattresses.
The Natura of Canada Greenspring Ultra Plush Mattress is in the lead for the moment.
I don't understand the plant-based quilt foam. Is that different from memory foam or gel foam?
The perimeter around the bed is very important to me as mine currently sags. (Spring Air). 
In the morning I sit on the edge to dress, wake up, rest, etc. I need lasting support around the perimeter. 
What does the Ultra Plush provide in this regard?
When it comes to mattress wear over time, is there any recommendation for the maintenance of the Natura of Canada Greenspring Ultra Plush, rotation wise?
I am in my mid-sixties and weigh close to 200 lbs and stand about 5'11''.
And while I do sleep on my back, I often start out on my side. 
Is this Ultra Plush model specifically recommended only for back sleepers? 
Is there a downside to sleeping on your side or stomach?
Thanks, Paul
Hi Paul,
Memory foam is the worst upholstery material ever invented.
Gel foam is memory foam with gel added to mitigate the heat.
The foam in the quilt is polyurethane…plant based, not chemical based...and certainly NOT MEMORY FOAM!
This mattress has a high density poly foam encased edge support.
I sit on the edge to get dressed. Mine hasn’t sagged after 9 years and I weigh as much as you do.
Rotating the mattress on a regular basis will enhance longevity.
90 degree rotation for king size…180 for all other sizes.
Rotate the mattress once a month for the first year and once every 3 months thereafter for maximum results.
Due to the high quality of the coils and the latex upholstery, it's not as soft as it sounds.
This particular mattress is supportive and comfortable regardless of your sleeping position.
Certainly, NOT TOO SOFT.
The Natura of Canada Greenspring Ultra Plush Mattress comes with White Glove Delivery.
Delivery includes: Setup in your bedroom and removal of all packaging materials.
Delivery is Free.
Click on this link to view specifications and pricing for that mattress:

Thanks, Pete 
A waterproof mattress protector will extend the life of any mattress, keeping it clean and dry.
Email: pete.themattressexpert@gmail.com
Voicemail: 856-874-6894
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter

Comments