Where can I find a high quality two sided flippable mattress?

Paula writes: 

Hi Pete,

Where can I find a high quality two sided flippable mattress?
I need a firm mattress and I need it to last more than just a few years.
I had one years ago and am sorry I don't have it now.
Can you help me?
Thanks, Paula
Hi Paula,
What you're looking for is a dying breed.
I do have two models, both available in firm, one a little thicker than the other.
They are the Wolf Old Fashioned Two Sided Brolynn and Brandy-Lynn Mattresses.
The coils ate made of heavy gauge, double tempered steel.
The upholstery is Natural, Plant Based Poly Foam.
There is NO Memory Foam in these mattresses. Memory foam is why mattresses don't last very long, these days.
Click on this link to shop.

Shipping is Free.
Thanks, Pete 
A waterproof mattress protector will extend the life of any mattress, keeping it clean and dry.
Email: pete.themattressexpert@gmail.com
Voicemail: 856-874-6894
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter

Comments