Replacing a very old two sided all latex mattress.

Mary writes: 

Hi Pete,

I'm replacing a very old two sided all latex mattress.
My parents got this for me when I was 12. I'm in my 40s now and have loved sleeping on this mattress.
Unfortunately, it has given up the ghost, and I can't find a suitable replacement for it anywhere.
Would you know where I can find a two sided, flippable all latex mattress?
Mine is on the firm side, but it contoured well to my body.
Thanks, Mary
Hi Mary,
High quality two sided mattresses are very hard to come by, these days.
For a very long time, all latex mattresses have been one sided.
Suite Sleep has recently made available a two-sided, flippable all latex mattress.
This is made of the highest quality, organic latex.
You can look forward to another 30 years of sleeping as well as you have been.
Click on this link to view the Suite Sleep Two-Sided Organic Latex Mattress.

Shipping is Free
Thanks, Pete 
A waterproof mattress protector will extend the life of any mattress, keeping it clean and dry.
Email: pete.themattressexpert@gmail.com
Voicemail: 856-874-6894
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter

Comments