I need a mattress to relieve sciatica pain.

 Hi Pete,



I need a mattress to relieve my sciatica pain.
I bought a memory foam mattress after the salesman at the store promised me that it would take care of it. 
The only thing it took care of, was making it worse.
I found your blog, after doing some research, that offered a lot of helpful advice.
I flipped this mattress over, as I read that you had suggested.
It helps, but not completely. So I don’t think adding a topper is the right choice.
I like a firmer feel, being a large man, so I was thinking that the Wolf Jessica Mattress would be a good fit, based on what I’ve been reading.
Please let me know if you think so too. I’d like to get this order In ASAP.
Thanks, Luke
Hi Luke,
The Wolf Jessica Mattress has the support that will relieve sciatica pain by providing the pushing back against your spine and forcing proper spinal alignment.
This is something only an individually pocketed coil system can do.
What’s more, the coils are made of heavy gauge double tempered steel for durability, which is especially necessary under a large person.
The upholstery is natural, plant based polyurethane foam, so you won’t sink.
The feel is firm but not hard. If you like a firmer feel, you are unlikely to need to add a topper. 
Thanks for taking the time to read the advice we offer.
You came up with the right choice for you and your condition.
Click on this link to view specifications and prices. You can place your order there.
Thanks, Pete 
Never:
Use an old box spring/foundation with any new mattress. 
Doing so voids the warranty of the mattress.
Always:
Use a waterproof mattress protector. 
Your new mattress will last longer if kept clean and dry.
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter 
Email: pete.themattressexpert@gmail.com
Voicemail: 856-874-6894

Comments