I need a mattress for my son’s first big boy bed.

Abby writes:



 Hi Pete,

I need a mattress for my son's first big boy bed.
Ideally, I'd like to get something of quality that will last him until he goes off to college.
However, I'm looking for a mattress that is not terribly expensive.
And, I need it in the next couple of weeks. 
He's now climbing out of his crib and I'm afraid he'll get hurt.
Thanks, Abby
Hi Abby,
I have an excellent quality mattress that will last him until he's grown and gone.
The individually pocketed coils will maintain his spine's natural alignment, all through his growth years.
The coil count is very good and the steel used to make the coils is double tempered, for extra durability.
Providing surface comfort is natural plant based polyurethane foam…no chemicals to worry about.
The Brolynn Old Fashioned Two Sided Mattress in Plush.
Click on this link to view specifications and prices.



This mattress ships quickly and shipping is free.
Thanks, Pete 
Never:
Use an old box spring/foundation with any new mattress. 
Doing so voids the warranty of the mattress.
Always:
Use a waterproof mattress protector. 
Your new mattress will last longer if kept clean and dry.
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter 
Email: pete.themattressexpert@gmail.com
Voicemail: 856-874-6894

Comments