A really soft pillow for my new mattress.

 Jane writes:

Hi Pete,

I need a really soft pillow for my new mattress.
We just got a Brolynn Plush Mattress from you, and it’s better than I hoped.
I’ve read many of your blog posts and now want a new pillow.
I can’t stress enough, that I want it to be really, really soft.
It looks like the PureBliss Classic Talalay Latex Pillow give me the feel I want and not flatten like so many other pillows I’ve purchased.
Am I understanding that correctly?
Thanks, Jane
Hi Jane,
I’m happy to see that you’ve been reading my blog.
Your understanding is perfectly correct!
That PureBliss Classic Talalay Latex Pillow is available in high and low profile.
I recommend the low profile, even for a side sleeper.
I use one at home and can only describe the feel as “Wonderfully Soft”.
I’m sure you’ll enjoy it as much as I do, and have for years.
It’s incredibly long lasting.
Here’s the link.

Shipping is Free.
Thanks, Pete 
You Should Know 
Using an old box spring to support any new mattress will cause premature wear and void the manufacturer’s warranty.
A waterproof mattress protector will extend the life of a mattress by keeping the upholstery materials clean and dry.
Email: pete.themattressexpert@gmail.com
Voicemail: 856-874-6894

Comments