Sealy Posturepedic mattress sagging after only one month!

Ruth writes: 

Hi Pete,

I have a new twin size Sealy Posturepedic mattress that I had purchased in December.
I thought I’d treat myself to a new mattress for Christmas.
The mattress started "breaking down". It's sagging in the middle, after only one month!
So this month, I bought a new box spring for it.
I thought the new box spring would help, but it didn't.
I'd like to know what mattress you would recommend for a 200 pound 66 year old woman.
The most I could pay would be $700.
I thank you for your time.
Sincerely, Ruth
Hi Ruth,
The problem, specifically, is the memory foam upholstery in that mattress.
Since Tempurpedic bought Sealy, you can no longer buy a good quality Sealy mattress.
They are, all, junk.
You can use the box spring you have.
The Brolynn Old Fashioned Two-Sided Mattress is at your price point and is much better quality than any mattress that any of the 'name brands' make today. There’s NO MEMORY FOAM in this mattress.
Click on this link to view specifications and prices:

I recommend the Plush choice of comfort for you.
UPS shipping is free
Thanks, Pete 
You Should Know 
Using an old box spring to support any new mattress will cause premature wear and void the manufacturer’s warranty.
A waterproof mattress protector will extend the life of a mattress by keeping the upholstery materials clean and dry.
Email: pete.themattressexpert@gmail.com
Voicemail: 856-874-6894

Comments