Neck pain is greatly reduced on the Pure Talalay Bliss Shredded Talalay Latex Pillow.

 Good Morning Pete,

I ordered and received the PureBliss Shredded Talalay Latex Pillow.
I really like it. My neck pain is greatly reduced after only a couple of nights.
I would like to buy another one. Please send me the link I need to place my order.
Thanks, Wally
Hi Wally,
I'm so please to hear that your pillow is doing what it is designed to do....and that you're enjoying it.
Here is a link to the Pure Talalay Bliss, Talalay Latex Pillows page:

UPS Shipping is Free.
Thanks, Pete 
You Should Know 
Using an old box spring to support any new mattress will cause premature wear and void the manufacturer’s warranty.
A waterproof mattress protector will extend the life of a mattress by keeping the upholstery materials clean and dry.
Voicemail: 856-874-6894

Comments