I've purchased the three mattresses with memory foam in as many years.

Herb writes: 

Hi Pete,

I found you through a google search and have spent hours reading your blog posts.
Like so many others, I have purchased mattresses with memory foam in them.
in fact, I've purchased the three mattresses with memory foam in as many years.
I didn't realize that the memory foam was the problem, until I read through your blog.
I would love to get a mattress like my old one, the one I had before I purchased these last three.
I simply assumed that they weren't available, until I read your blog.
I want a reasonably priced two sided mattress with NO memory foam in it.
I see that your sell such a mattress, the Brolynn two sided mattress. 
But, I'm unsure as to which firmness to get.
I'm an average size man with some worn discs in my back and I sleep alone.
I like firm, but don't want it to be hard.
Which model do you suggest for me?
I'm ready to buy.
Thanks, Herb

Hi Herb,
The Wolf Brolynn is an Old Fashion Two-Sided Mattress is reasonably priced.
Part of the savings is due to the UPS delivery, which cuts down of the overall cost by quite a bit.
The coil count is good and the steel with which the coils are made, are heavy gauge, double tempered steel for durability.
The upholstery is old fashion polyurethane....which is plant based, instead of being petrochemical based.
You'll be happy to know that this mattress is made from natural material and there is no VOC off-gassing.  
The "Firm" model is not hard. It's reasonably comfortable, as firm mattresses go.
The "Plush" model is comfortable, but not too soft...and the most popular of the two. 
This would be the proper choice for a man with your set of circumstances.
Here is a link to that mattress, where you can order, securely, online:
https://themattressexpert.com/our-brands/two-sided-mattresses/



Shipping is Free.
Thanks, Pete 
You Should Know 
Using an old box spring to support any new mattress will cause premature wear and void the manufacturer’s warranty.
A waterproof mattress protector will extend the life of a mattress by keeping the upholstery materials clean and dry.
Voicemail: 856-874-6894

Comments