I'm looking for a good quality memory foam mattress.

Lynn writes: 

Hi Pete,

I'm looking for a good quality memory foam mattress.
I've read a lot of bad reviews on your blog and on others, about memory foam smelling bad, sleeping hot and wearing out. I'd like to avoid all of these pitfalls.
Is there a memory foam mattress that won't subject me to all these problems?
Thanks Lynn
Hi Lynn,
No. Even chemical free memory foam, which doesn't smell bad, will still sleep hot and wear quickly.
There is an organic memory foam alternative from Magniflex, which are made in Italy.
It produces all of the positive aspects of memory foam with NONE of the negative side effects.
My wife and I are using one of their Memo/Polyfoam mattress toppers.
It feels great and does not sleep hot and does not smell, as it is chemical free.
Here is a link to the Magniflex line of Mattresses:



Shipping is free.
Thanks, Pete 
You Should Know 
Using an old box spring to support any new mattress will cause premature wear and void the manufacturer’s warranty.
A waterproof mattress protector will extend the life of a mattress by keeping the upholstery materials clean and dry.
Voicemail: 856-874-6894

Comments