I'm suffering back pain on a Tuft N Needle Mattress.

 Ken writes:

Hi Pete,
I'm currently sleeping on a Tuft N Needle Mattress and suffering back pain. 
I'm considering The Wolf Jessica firm mattress and adding a Suite Sleep soft latex topper.
I've seen you recommend these to others on your blog.
I'm 5' 10", 200 Lbs. My wife is 5' 4", ?
Do you think this will work for us?
Thanks, Ken
Hi Ken,
That sleep system combination is ideal for longevity under a large man.
The individually pocketed coils maintain spinal alignment, which is the key to back pain relief.
The soft latex topper provides surface comfort.
You'll find the 3" to be a better choice than the 2" for the curves of a female body.
Here are links to both:


UPS/FedEx Shipping is Free.
Thanks, Pete 
You Should Know 
Using an old box spring to support any new mattress will cause premature wear and void the manufacturer’s warranty.
A waterproof mattress protector will extend the life of a mattress by keeping the upholstery materials clean and dry.
Voicemail: 856-874-6894

Comments