I need to replace the latex topper on my Dux Mattress.

Mindy writes: 

Hi Pete,

I need to replace the latex topper on my Dux Mattress.
The price Dux is charging is way too much for me.
Do you have a high quality alternative at a more reasonable price?
Thanks, Mindy
Hi Mindy,
The Suite Sleep Latex Mattress Toppers are made of Pure Latex.
There are no synthetics, no fillers and they are hypoallergenic.
They are the highest quality Latex Toppers on the planet.
The Organic Dunlop is a bit lower in price than the Pure Vita Talalay.
Both are lower in price than what Dux charges.
Click on this link to view those latex toppers:

FedEx Shipping is Free.
Thanks, Pete 
You Should Know 
Using an old box spring to support any new mattress will cause premature wear and void the manufacturer’s warranty.
A waterproof mattress protector will extend the life of a mattress by keeping the upholstery materials clean and dry.
Voicemail: 856-874-6894

Comments