I have received my new mattress and I love it.

Douglas writes: 



Hi Pete,

I just wanted to send you an email letting you know that I have received my new mattress and I love it.  
For what I paid for a mattress that I cannot flip from a local store, I got this flippable mattress from you.  
I'm going to refer my family and friends that are in the market for a flippable mattress to you. 
Thank you again so much. Better night's sleep ahead of me.  
Is there any suggestions you can give for the longevity of the mattress?
Happy again, Douglas
Thank you, Douglas.
I, so, appreciate you taking the time to write and share.
I’m happy for you and know you’ll enjoy that mattress for many years to come.
The optimum care recommendation for a two sided flippable mattress has always been the same.
Flip your new mattress once a month for the first year and once every 3 months thereafter.
Flipping sequence is alternating side to side/head to foot.
Thanks, Pete
Every Mattress is Freshly Made to fill your order...Guaranteed!
VERY IMPORTANT:
Keeping your mattress clean and dry will increase its longevity.
We recommend our Organic Cotton Waterproof Mattress Protector. 

Website: http://themattressexpert.com/

Email: pete.themattressexpert@gmail.com

Voicemail: 1-856-874-6894 

Free Delivery...Factory Direct.

All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order

Serving The US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.


Comments