A super comfy pillow that doesn't go flat.

Allie writes: 

Hi Pete,

I've been looking for a super comfy pillow that doesn't go flat.
Does such a thing exist? I haven't been able to find one.
Thanks, Allie
Hi Allie,
Such a thing does exist. I have one at home that I've been using for several years.
It's just as soft and comfy as it was when I bought it.
That pillow is the Pure Talalay Bliss Classic Soft Talalay Latex Pillow.
Shown here:

UPS Shipping is Free.
Thanks, Pete
Every Mattress is Freshly Made to fill your order...Guaranteed!
VERY IMPORTANT:
Keeping your mattress clean and dry will increase its longevity.
We recommend our Organic Cotton Waterproof Mattress Protector. 

Website: http://themattressexpert.com/

Email: pete.themattressexpert@gmail.com

Voicemail: 1-856-874-6894 

Free Delivery...Factory Direct.

All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order

Serving The US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.


Comments