Our Stearns and Foster luxury Mattress smells awful and not comfortable.

Lisa writes: 

Hi Pete,

I hope you can help us.  My husband and I are lacking in the sleep dept. 
Our Stearns and Foster luxury Mattress smells awful and not comfortable for either of us.  
A little background:  I am 5'5" 120 and mostly a side sleeper.
My husband is 5'10" 200 and is a back sleeper and some side.  
I often have trouble with pressure points of shoulders and hips.
Oddly enough, on a pillowtop mattress my back hurts and even my hips.  
My husband can't stand the sinking feeling of our pillowtop mattress.
As I was doing my research, I came across horror stories of how in 6 months to a year these mattresses break down and dip and many are unhappy.  This led me to your blog.  
I now wondering about the safety of the materials in these beds.  
Should we look at organic beds or is it not necessary.  I know they are quite pricey.  
We really could use your educated advice.
Thank you, Lisa
Hi Lisa,
Your problems stem from the poor quality upholstery materials used in most of today's mattresses.
It's the memory foam that smells bad, sleeps hot and wears quickly.
Memory foam consists of 61 chemicals and some of them are toxic.
Your mattress is off-gassing those toxic chemicals and that is what is making you sick. It's a real health hazard.
If you're looking to start fresh with a new mattress, our best is the Natura of Canada Greenspring, with the Ultra Plush being the most comfortable of their 4 models.
These mattresses are already upholstered with Natural, Hypoallergenic Talalay Latex. 
This and all of our mattresses contain NO Memory Foam.
The double tempered, individually pocketed coils are very strong and contour to the shape of your body, maintaining the natural alignment of your spine.
The latex upholstery in the Ultra Plush model is comfy and extremely long lasting.
No need to go to the extra expense of "organic".
This all natural mattress will give you proper spinal support and excellent surface comfort.
It'll last you for decades, with nothing in that can make you sick.
Click on this link to view specifications and prices:

This mattress comes with white glove delivery.
Delivery includes set-up in your bedroom and removal of all packing materials.
Delivery is Free
Thanks, Pete
Every Mattress is Freshly Made to fill your order...Guaranteed!
VERY IMPORTANT:
Keeping your mattress clean and dry will increase its longevity.
We recommend our Organic Cotton Waterproof Mattress Protector. 

Website: http://themattressexpert.com/

Email: pete.themattressexpert@gmail.com

Voicemail: 1-856-874-6894 

Free Delivery...Factory Direct.

All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order

Serving The US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.


Comments