A Soft Suite Sleep Latex Mattress Topper for Arthritis.

Mary writes: 

Hi Pete,

My husband and I purchased a new king size firm mattress, 3 months ago.
He likes a firm mattress for back issues, which we both have.
I am filled with arthritis and am in pain on this bed, so I'm thinking of adding one of your latex toppers.
I'm wondering about your s. Can you offer any advice?
My husband 210, 5'10" and I am 130 5,1".  
Can you also give me prices for king toppers?
Thanks, Mary
Hi Mary,
The Suite Sleep 3" Soft Pure, Organic Latex Mattress Topper is what we recommend...enough to soften the surface to relieve your pain, without being too soft.
We use one at home for my wife's sensitive hip problem.
The mattress we have relieves my back pain and this topper does not change that...only making the surface more comfortable. You and your husband will love the feeling of 'Floating'.
Details and Prices, Shown Here:

Shipping is FREE
Thanks, Pete
Every Mattress is Freshly Made to fill your order...Guaranteed!
VERY IMPORTANT:
Keeping your mattress clean and dry will increase its longevity.
We recommend our Organic Cotton Waterproof Mattress Protector. 

Website: http://themattressexpert.com/

Email: pete.themattressexpert@gmail.com

Voicemail: 1-856-874-6894 

Free Delivery...Factory Direct.

All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order

Serving The US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.


Comments