We want what The Mattress Expert sleeps on.

Justin writes:

 

Hi Pete,

We want what The Mattress Expert sleeps on.
I am sick and tired of wasting money on mattresses.
We bought a Sealy Posturepedic mattress to replace one we had for many years.
That was shot after only 3 years. The salesperson then talked us into a Stearns and Foster mattress.
It was quite a bit more expensive, but didn't last any longer.
I went online to research this, which is where I found your informative blog.
Now, thanks to you, I know why these mattresses don't hold up. 
I've seen that you and your wife have been sleeping on the Natura of Canada Greenspring Ultra Plush Mattress for that past 8 years...and that it's still in like new condition.
I want that for me and my wife.
Please send me the link I need to order that mattress for us.
Thanks, Justin
Hi Justin,
"Solo il meglio", my grandfather used to say....translating to, "Only the best".
There's no substitute for quality. and with so many mattresses upholstered with short lived memory foam, and the economy being what it is, now is no time to be throwing your money away.
All of the name brands have been sold to investors, who are solely focused on profits.
Memory foam causes a mattress to need frequent replacing.
It has created a boon for the industry and a nightmare for the consumer.
My apologies for the repetitious information.
Here is a link to the mattress my wife and I sleep on at home.
The Natura of Canada Greenspring Ultra Plush.

Delivery is FREE.
Thanks, Pete
Every Mattress is Freshly Made to fill your order...Guaranteed!
VERY IMPORTANT:
Keeping your mattress clean and dry will increase its longevity.
We recommend our Organic Cotton Waterproof Mattress Protector. 

Website: http://themattressexpert.com/

Email: pete.themattressexpert@gmail.com

Voicemail: 1-856-874-6894 

Free Delivery...Factory Direct.

All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order

Serving The US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments