A two sided mattress that doesn't sleep hot.

Kelly writes:

 


Hi Pete,

I'm looking for a two sided mattress that doesn't sleep hot.  
My current one is a memory foam that is starting to indent after only a year. 
I am starting to have back pain. For work, I sit in an office chair for hours.  
It replaced an old double sided innerspring mattress that I had for at least ten years. 
I loved it, but I couldn't find anything similar in mattress shops around me.  
I'm not sure what characteristics you'd need to determine a recommendation.  
I'm a woman, in my early thirties, and I weigh roughly 175 pounds.  
If you need to know anything else, please let me know.
Thanks, Kelly
Hi Kelly,
Only memory foam sleeps hot.
Only memory foam is a temperature sensitive material that softens as it warms from your body heat. 
It absorbs your body heat and then reflects it back to you.
Memory foam allows you to sink…the heavier parts of your body, more so.
This throws off the alignment of your spine, which enhances your back pain.
The pain is caused by your job.
A desk job is the main cause of disc deterioration.
You might want to invest in an ergonomic chair.
Also, take a 30 minute walk every day.
(Advice passed along from my chiropractor) 
No all foam mattress provides the pushback support necessary to relieve your back pain. 
Only a good quality individually pocketed coil unit will do that.
My recommendation for you is the Wolf Old Fashioned Two Sided Mattress in Plush.
This mattress provides all the support, comfort and longevity you want and need.
The upholstery is natural, plant based poly foam that does not sleep hot. 
Click on this link to view specifications and prices:

UPS Shipping is FREE and there’s NO Sales Tax.
Thanks, Pete
Every Mattress is Freshly Made to fill your order...Guaranteed!
VERY IMPORTANT:
Keeping your mattress clean and dry will increase its longevity.
We recommend our Organic Cotton Waterproof Mattress Protector. 

Website: http://themattressexpert.com/

Email: pete.themattressexpert@gmail.com

Voicemail: 1-856-874-6894 

Free Delivery...Factory Direct.

All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order

Serving The US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.


Comments