Sealy SpringFree Latex Mattress highly recommended by fibromyalgia support groups.

 Jillian writes:

Hi Pete,
About 12+ years ago, I purchased a Sealy SpringFree Latex Mattress.  
I had undergone extensive surgery and needed something that would not affect pressure points.
It was also supportive and I had seen this bed highly recommended by fibromyalgia support groups
As a new mattress, it was comfortable and supportive. But now, it needs to be replaced.
I'm 58, 5'4" 135lb
My husband is 59. 6'0" 190lbs
We both like medium firm support with a plush feel on top.
Recently, we a bought Purple Mattress.
He doesn't mind it. I hate it. It still smells like crayons & chlorine.
It's like sleeping on a rubber band.
And though I sleep soundly when I finally fall sleep-I wake in pain & discomfort all over.  
I've resorted to sleeping in my son's room while he's at college.
That's the Sealy Spring Free Latex Mattress, I described at first.
The Purple Mattress is going back, pronto.
What do you recommend, since Sealy doesn't make anything like this, anymore?
Thank you in advance for your kind recommendations!
Regards, Jillian
Hi Jillian,
You bought one of the last latex mattresses Sealy made, which hasn't been made since January 2014.
Tempur-Pedic bought Sealy the year before.
That Sealy mattress was made of synthetic latex with polyurethane foam on top.
What we carry is natural latex.
The Natura of Canada Blossom Latex Mattress in Plush is the closest replacement.
Click on this link to view specifications and pricing:

Delivery is FREE and there’s NO Sales Tax.
Thanks, Pete
Every Mattress is Freshly Made to fill your order...Guaranteed!
VERY IMPORTANT:
Keeping your mattress clean and dry will increase its longevity.
We recommend our Organic Cotton Waterproof Mattress Protector. 

Website: http://themattressexpert.com/

Email: pete.themattressexpert@gmail.com

Voicemail: 1-856-874-6894 

Free Delivery...Factory Direct.

All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order

Serving The US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments