Sealy Posturepedic Artesia Hotel Mattress.

Christine writes: 

Hi Pete,

I found your website after searching for Sealy Posturepedic Artesia Hotel Mattress.
I'm very impressed with your website and industry knowledge!  
I believe you recommended the Natura of Canada Greenspring Liberty Ultra Plush Mattress, about a year ago,  for a woman who had the same inquiry after her comfortable sleep on the same hotel mattress.
I’m wondering if you would have the same recommendation for me?  
I’m 51 yo, 5’5”, 140 lbs...a side sleeper because of the discomfort of my current mattress.
My current mattress is a Sleep Number Bed, which I bought because I thought the inflatable nature would be anti-sag, after suffering with the hot, saggy and chemical Tempurepedic memory foam mattress. 
However, the Sleep Number is uncomfortable at various levels of inflation.
Thanks for your guidance.
Christine
Good Morning Christine,
A bag of air topped with memory foam is about as poor a quality mattress as you can get. 
Displacement is not proper support for anyone and the chemical laden memory foam upholstery is the worst upholstery material ever invented…for many reasons.
The Natura of Canada Greenspring Ultra Plush Mattress is our best mattress.
It’s the one my wife and I have been sleeping on for the last 8 years.
It’s still in like new condition and allows me to sleep and wake without back pain, despite having several severe disc related back problems.
The individually pocketed coils contour to the shape of the body and maintain the natural alignment of the spine. The latex upholstery, by contrast, is and has been the best upholstery material for the last 100 years…natural, comfortable, longest lasting.
Click on this link to view specifications and prices.

Delivery is FREE.
Thanks, Pete
Every Mattress is Freshly Made to fill your order...Guaranteed!
VERY IMPORTANT:
Keeping your mattress clean and dry will increase its longevity.
We recommend our Organic Cotton Waterproof Mattress Protector. 

Website: http://themattressexpert.com/

Email: pete.themattressexpert@gmail.com

Voicemail: 1-856-874-6894 

Free Delivery...Factory Direct.

All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order

Serving The US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments